On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Salvatore wrote:

Hello, from a few days I receive spam and this spam mail have a more low
hits, I use spamassassin with postfix/amavisd-new/maia:

The spams have ho body?

Please post the entire spam(s), body plus _all_ headers, to a website you control or to someplace like pastebin, and post the URLs here to the list. Posting samples to the list is problematic.

Thanks.

  We are hell-bent and determined to allocate the talent, the
  resources, the money, the innovation to absolutely become a
  powerhouse in the ad business.       -- Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer
  ...because allocating talent to securing Windows isn't profitable?
 8 days until Thomas Jefferson's 268th Birthday