I am using Sendmail and SQL prefs with SA.  The problem I am having is
that Sendmail seems to only send the username to SA when filtering so
our aliases only use the default settings.

I should mention that we are using system users and aliases.  I have
tried something like the following in the local.cf but it still only
filters the username.

user_scores_sql_custom_query     SELECT preference, value FROM
userpref WHERE username = CONCAT(_USERNAME_,'@',_DOMAIN_) OR username
= '$GLOBAL' OR username = CONCAT('%',_DOMAIN_) ORDER BY username ASC

SA+SQL works wonderfully but only if my users have no aliases.

Any ideas?

Scott.