On 5/31/2011 6:20 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>> On Tue, 31 May 2011 13:11:17 +0300
>> Mihamina Rakotomandimby <miham...@bbs.mg> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am runnin Postfix + Amavis + Spamassassin on Debian Squeeze
>>
>> Postfix throws messages to Amavis,
>> Amavis is supposed to submit messages to Spamassassin.
>> "spamd" is running on localhost:783
>> I dont see any Amavis configuration related to TCP/783.
>> So, I would like to make Spamassassin to log in SysLog in order to see
>> the thing happening.
> Spamassassin is triggered. In the logs:
>
> May 31 13:15:09 amavis[5952]: (05952-14) Blocked SPAM,
>   [202.64.119.29] [123.123.123.173]
>   [<sende> -> <recipient>],
>   mail_id: XMlyCE6Qx1Eu,
>   Hits: 7.259,
>   size: 459175, 1437 ms
>
> But not through TCP, because I have to traffic on :783
> I'm going to look at Amavis confguration...

Amavis loads the SpamAssassin libraries directly.  It does not need or
use the spamd daemon.  You also need to be careful with the
configurations.  Amavis will use some of the normal SA configs for
rules, scores, plugins, and such, but it ignores the SA configs for
markup and score thresholds as Amavis has its own configuration for those.

--
Bowie