On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:20:43 +0000
Sharma, Ashish wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My spam assassin report is giving hit on following rules:
>
> 2.4 HTML_ATTACH BODY: HTML attachment to bypass scanning?

html is encoded as an attached file rather than a normal html mime
section. Some email client will display such attachments.

> 2.8 FREEMAIL_REPLYTO Reply-To/From or Reply-To/body contain different
> freemails

It means that From is a free email address and either Reply-To or the
body contain a second free email address. Phishers and fraudsters
often do this to separate their outgoing spam from their reply
account.