Hi,

for 3 days now, the daily sa-update job fails with the following message
through Anacron:

> /etc/cron.daily/spamassassin:
> Insecure $ENV{TERM} while running with -T switch at /usr/bin/sa-update line
> 710.
> sa-update failed for unknown reasons

What does that mean? In that file and line, it's trying to execute GPG,
which should be totally unrelated. I haven't touched the SA
configuration for the last 6 days and then I just added one more
blacklist_from rule. These were almost the last commands in the server's
terminal window.

SpamAssassin itself still works normally.

Running Ubuntu 10.4 Server x64 with SpamAssassin 3.3.1-1.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.l...@unclassified.de>