On 7/16/2011 4:54 AM, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
On 07/15, ssapp80 wrote:
Running spamassassin-3.3.2 on CentOS 5.5
perl-Net-DNS ver 0.59 installed

When I run sa-update i receive the following failures on the Net::DNS module

"name2labels" is not exported by the Net::DNS module

My guess is Net::DNS version 0.59 is too old.  In which case it would be
nice if spamassassin specified that in its use statement so it would give a
more useful error.  If upgrading that perl module fixes that problem, it
might be worth opening a bug to improve that error.  I'm using Net::DNS
v0.65.

EL-5 has perl-Net-DNS 0.59. I've been using it in production for years without issue, even with 3.3.2. This is not the droid we're looking for. Move along.

Warren