On 8/9/2011 3:39 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
does anyone know about this rbl?

<http://www.lashback.com/blacklist/>

We have a persistent sender who is sending phishing emails through a
large corporate server (not ours .. ;-)

the only two reputation filters that list them are the commercial DCC,
and lashback.

(oh, where do I submit the phishing url...) its not listed either.

http://www.spamtips.org/2011/05/dnsbl-safety-report-5142011.html
UBL has been tested multiple times in the past two years with dismal results. When using spamassassin's corpus, it has demonstrated poor spam detection rates, high false positives, and high rates of unreliability making it dangerous to rely upon for your spam filtering deployment. Our own tests were not alone in making this assessment.

Warren