Hello and sorry for my english.

I had installed mailscanner (last version) + clamav + postfix + spamassassin
+ mailwatch

I have just a problem with spamassassin 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 11.04 !

Email are scan by spamassassin but always with low score so more of spam are
not detected.
For example, more of email have 0.01 score and spam no more than 3 or 4
score.

so SPAM are not deleted !

I tried "spamassassin --lint"  ---> no errors
spamassassin -D ---> all seems OK

for example, you can see here spam not detected by spamassassin :
http://pastebin.com/r16khZTe

So, all emails have very slow score i don t fine why....

thanks for help