I've recently observed a fair amount of spam from domains that all share
the same set of authoritative nameservers.  It occurred to me that it
might be nice to be able to blacklist mail from all domains sharing
these nameservers, or maybe to simply have that trait count toward the
spam score.  I don't believe there's currently a plugin to allow this
sort of thing.  Is that correct?  If so, would anybody be interested in
one if I was to write it?  Or am I missing something obvious that makes
this not worth doing?  I realize that the potential for collateral
damage is high, so I don't think it'd be wise to try and publish any
sort of data for such a plugin, but it seems like the plugin itself
might be occasionally useful...

noah