On 09/13/11 10:27, Stefan König wrote:

Randy Ramsdell schrieb:
On 09/13/11 10:08, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 09:48 -0400, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
Each message uses a different server with different server name and I
see no patterns except the style.

http://pastebin.com/sJp7Gb75

That scored around 12.6 here and all from the standard SA 3.3.2 ruleset.
However, quite a bit of the score was from blacklists.

Martin

It scored 3+ here . Using 3.2.5 ( opensuse patched ) . I am looking
for some way to score this higher on our setup. Maybe posting your
rule hits would help.

Thanks,
RCR

I ran it through my SA servers and it hit these rules:

17.9/5.0
Score:  17.9
Required:       5.0
Tests:
BAYES_80,DG_SPAMMER_EMAIL_F,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_MOSTLY,MPART_ALT_DIFF,RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT,RDNS_NONE,TO_MALFORMED,TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS,T_REMOTE_IMAGE,URIBL_DBL_SPAM,URIBL_WS_SURBL

  2.1 TO_MALFORMED           To: has a malformed address
  2.6 DG_SPAMMER_EMAIL_F     DG_SPAMMER_EMAIL_F
  1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                             [184.171.166.16 listed in
bb.barracudacentral.org]
  2.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                             [URIs: lbethity.com]
  1.7 URIBL_DBL_SPAM         Contains an URL listed in the DBL blocklist
                             [URIs: lbethity.com]
  5.5 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 80 to 95%
                             [score: 0.8623]
  0.4 MIME_HTML_MOSTLY       BODY: Multipart message mostly text/html MIME
  0.8 MPART_ALT_DIFF         BODY: HTML and text parts are different
  0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with
no rDNS
  0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image
  0.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_NORDNS     To: misformatted and no rDNS

Hope this helps.

bye
SK
Your BAYES_80 is real high scoring. Did you change that?

RCR