On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 20:31 -0400, Alex wrote:
> I have some hotmail spam that I can't figure out how to catch:
>
> http://pastebin.com/kkUUvYQp
>
> It's hitting BAYES_00 and no blacklists or other significant spam
> rules and not sure how to tag it. The user has reported receiving this
> spam several times before, each with a different URL in the body but
> otherwise the same.
>
> It's still not listed in a URIBL.

... and not likely to be either, since AFAICT all the domains in
sender-related headers are legit.

However, if all mail sent from hotmail has an X-Originating-Email:
header[1] you may get somewhere with a rule that requires all mail with
'hotmail.com' in this header to have the same in the 'From:' header,
i.e. the From: address must not be forged.

HTH

Martin

[1] It may or may not have this as standard. I don't get much mail or
spam from there and so haven't looked.