I am editing the local, thanks.

Letting them know is fine and all, except the mail is still getting through my
systems. I have noticed this on several of my MS gateways. The emails are
blatant spam.
This is for hundreds of emails. DNSWL thinks just because one
yahoo/gmail/hotmail account is clean; all are. Does not make sense to me.
--
Jeremy McSpadden
Flux Labs, Inc