On 11/30/2011 4:32 AM, spamassas...@lists.grepular.com wrote:
"GNU/Linux" is the best example of this IMO.
IMO, that is the most controversial example you could have picked. I believe Debian and FSF are the only people that recognize that branding for Linux. Not arguing one side or the other but no one is arguing that SpamAssassin is under ASF's umbrella. And since this is a document basically about Spam on behalf of the project, getting our own name right in the document makes sense without working about kow-towing the capitalist pigs that rule the world ;-)

Regards,
KAM