On 08.12.11 16:07, Axb wrote:
On 2011-12-08 16:03, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On Thu, 8 Dec 2011, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

If you're trying to match on RFC822 attached emails, you'll need to
use the "mimeheader" rule type,

I am afraid this does not apply to Received: headers.

On 08.12.11 06:26, John Hardin wrote:
It shouldn't apply to any of the headers in the attached message.
mimeheader is for the MIME headers in the message part, not for the
_contents_ of the attachment.

ok, which rule allows me to search headers of attached message? because
as I stated before, header, body, rawbody, full - none seems to match...

if you use postfix:  nested_header_checks

search pattern  > find? > prepend custom header > eval header with SA

well, I don't, and I would like to have SA solution. --
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".