On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 13:57 -0500, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
Basically, without evidence money is not charged to be delisted from any
of those three lists, they're going to stay out of the default rule set.

On 17.12.11 12:16, Noel Butler wrote:
Lastly, I would have thought SA dev team would have liked to see hard
evidence that someone was _forced_ to pay the 50 donation to be
delisted, because all I here is "the web site says it" which frankly
doesn't cut it with me, we were nobody special to SORBS, so I can't see
why they'd remove us for free but forcibly demand payments from others,
the only common ground we had with Matt back then was we were both
located in the same city, along with 2 million others.

afaik, the request for donating $50 to charity (not paying SORBS! some people did have lied about this) was removed some time ago, and delisting is now done upon request.

then used against you.