On Fri, 6 Jan 2012, AJ Weber wrote:

Didn't find it, but I'll keep looking.

The thread subject is "Short body rules" on 11/25/2011

While searching, I noticed you had some updated chickenpox rules, but I didn't see them in your sandbox (at least from the link I looked at).

They aren't updated. The intent was to get stats on them via masscheck to see how good (or bad) they really are these days.

I know this is a tangent, but could you direct me to that rule-set? I have the one from the SA wiki, but it doesn't seem "enough".

If you have that I'm pretty sure you have what I have.

I need to take another look, that mini-project may have gotten "buried on my desk" (...like, I got permission to upload them but never actually did so...)

  Maxim XXIX: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more.
  No less.
 11 days until Benjamin Franklin's 306th Birthday