Hi,

I have a mail server setup on an AWS instance.

When I am sending mails via this setup to a test spamassassin setup that acts
as an email receiver server, I am getting high spam scores as follows:

[FROM_LOCAL_HEX=0.331, HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24=1.282,  HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,
RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP=3.399, T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.01]
autolearn=no

As can be seen, the highest contributor is "RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP=3.399"

My investigation leads me to the spamassassin tests wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/RCVD_ILLEGAL_IP), that states the my
AWS machines IP has been identified as invalid or not a mail source.

Is there a whitelist kind of thing that I need to notify to get my AWS email
server IP out of the invalid IP list?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Ashish