You should open a bug.  SpamAssassin attempts to catch these via
html_font_invisible() in HTML.pm (should hit rule HTML_FONT_LOW_CONTRAST).
My guess is that it's failing to handle the short form of color values
(FFF instead of FFFFFF).  Looks like they should be converted like 123
-> 112233.

Report bugs here: https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/

--
"Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all."
- Helen Keller