On 02/22/2012 10:26 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello Axb,

This is a pretty good guide to start off with:
http://www.surbl.org/surbl-nameserver-setup

Sorry, but this is not what I need, because the list  is  to  slow  with
updates...  It takes 6-8 hourt to get new URIs ito the zone...

I need my own independant working URIBL server where I can  add  my  own
captured URIs.

excatly,

That howto shows you how to use rbldnsd with bind (if you chose to)
for many, many reasons, rbldnsd is much more appropiate to run that kind of data.
(http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/rbldnsd.html)