>> This sagrey plugin sounds great, I'm giving it a try now. Thanks for
>> the info.
>
> I'd be wary about that. Personally, the  FPs I've had in the past have
> overwhelmingly  "first contact".

I've been giving it a whirl and adjusted the score down a little bit..

So far, it's been doing great, and the level of spam slipping through untagged
has dropped significantly. On the other hand, I have fewer users these days to
advise to check their quarantine folder too. :-) Users can get a digest of
emails in the quarantine folder, and nobody has reported any FPs yet.

I'm a happy camper. Thanks everyone!