Setup is:

Stock Postfix of CentOS 6, Amavisd-new, SpamAssassin 3.3.1

Network Flow is:

(Incoming)

Internet-->Antispam/Relay Server-->Antivirus Server-->Mailbox

Outgoing:

Webmail-->Antivirus-->Antispam-->Internet

Actually, the problem is more "intense" I believe.

The issue is that not even the X-Spam headers added, althought I have set the
$sa_tag_level_deflt is set to -150(!) and in the local.cf of spamassassin I
have set the following rules:

required_score 5

add_header spam Flag _YESNOCAPS_

add_header all Status _YESNO_, score=_SCORE_

Any ideas?

(PS: Sorry to write on the top, but Yahoo! is not very helpful on that :)

________________________________
 Απο: Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.org>
Προς: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Στάλθηκε: 4:34 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Μαρτίου 2012
Θεμα: Re: Trusted Networks and scoring

Den 2012-03-09 09:11, Jari Fredriksson skrev:

> No, SA will scan messages even if they originate from trusted_networks,
> and X-Spam headers will be added.

most sites bypass scanning of there own mails since its just ham
(permit_mynetworks) in postfix, my point is why not learn ham in bayes ?

> There is something else in your system deciding that the messages are
> not passed to SpamAssassin.

here i have removed all signs of permit_mynetworks in postfix main.cf, only
keeping permit_sasl_autienticated

there is other route in mailflows that could be the problem in not seen x-spam
headers if using amavisd-new recipient domain must be local and spam score
should be highter then spam_tag level, but that said i dont know if OP do use
amavisd-new