On Tue, 20 Mar 2012, Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas wrote:

I am receiving to many emails (spam) containing the same FROM  EQ TO

Initially tried to use SPF but spfquery  returns 'NONE' and I couldĀ“t score it,
so  I ended up with the following  rules and so far working fine:

header   __TOM_TO_EQ_FRa ALL =~ m/^From:\s+?<?(.+@.+)>?(\s|$)[^\0]*^To:.*\1/m
header   __TOM_TO_EQ_FRb ALL =~ m/^To:\s+?<?(.+@.+)>?(\s|$)[^\0]*^From:.*\1/m
meta     TOM_TO_EQ_FR __TOM_TO_EQ_FRa || __TOM_TO_EQ_FRb
score    TOM_TO_EQ_FR 2.5
describe TOM_TO_EQ_FR To and From are the same, could be a cc or a forgery

There are already a bunch of "To = From" rules:

http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/20120317-r1301890-n/%2FTO_EQ_F

They aren't performing very well against the current masscheck corpora, but then spam levels are a little low.

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #4: If your shooting stance is good,
  you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.
 467 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)
  • TOM_TO_EQ_FR Nicolas de Bari Embriz Garcia Rojas
    • Re: TOM_TO_EQ_FR John Hardin