On 3/21/2012 9:07 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
I used public forwarderds because app called "namebench" told me that they are faster. I need bind for my own LAN, but the rest is server as is fastest. One is google, other another public one, not google. zone solutions is how I have it now. Let us see how it goes...
A good reason to use public forwarders but one which I would say can cause a variety of issues including problems with DNSRBLs with SA. I would not recommend that you use a public forwarder with an SA installation for a variety of reasons that primarily boil down to predictable results within your control.

regards,
KAM