On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:41:31 -0400
Michael Scheidell <michael.scheid...@secnap.com> wrote:

> But, what do you do about an email that was forwarded to someone else?
> And, that someone else has one of those silly anti-malware plugins
> that surfs to every url in any inbound email?

By default, our system won't allow training until the user logs in.
So clicking the link takes you to an authentication screen and the
voting only happens after you log in.

We provide an option to bypass this for those who are willing to risk
the things you mention.  Also, if you're sending outbound mail through our
system, we strip off preexisting voting links which helps reduce the probelm,
and of course we use the "nofollow" attribute in the link where possible
so that search engines that index mail archives don't cause voting to happen.

Regards,

David.