On 03/22/2012 07:59 AM, Robert Schetterer wrote:
> Am 22.03.2012 07:51, schrieb Per-Erik Persson:
>> Since we are on the subject of adding "magic links" to email header to
>> make it easier for nontech staff to report spam.
>> I don't understand how to extract the tokinzed data needed to represent
>> the specific email.
>> Have I missed some plugin that everyone else knows about?
>>
>> The rest of the problem seems trivial if you already have an
>> infrastructure deployed with SSO and a decent webinterface.
>>
>> The setup with postfix facing the world, spamassassin sanitizinging it
>> and exchange storing it is something that I see quite often nowdays.
>>

> however , i have a ham/spam transport learn mail address,
> nearly null users forwards something to it, no wonder
> the false positve rate is nearly null
>
> in fact , there are systems with webmail guis for classify
> spam i.e aol, reality shows users dont use it very wise
> perhaps clicking field spam and delte are to near etc or they are simply
> dummy
>
> my conclusion dont  waste your time to implement complicated mechs
> for ham/spam training, work on the tagging/rejecting side to reduce
> false positive rate

You are right about how the average user works. (Oh I am tired of the
mailinglist, lets classify it as spam since I don't know how to unsubscribe)
However a helpdesk and similair often get complaints about spam getting
thru and it is virtually impossible to make most users cut and paste a
header.
But pasting a single field from the header and sending it to the right
helpdeskqueue or a webinterface is probably just the right amount of work.
I have a personal toolbox to sieve out the phishingemails(and false
positives) and would like to make a closed loop for feeding the
spamassassin without having access to the original emails.