On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:28:21 +0100
corpus.defero wrote:

> I'm seeing this rule: STOX_REPLY_TYPE_WITHOUT_QUOTES
> Catching on legitimate mail.
>
> It's a meta rule and right enough it catches this line:

> AND does NOT match either:
>
> __HS_SUBJ_RE_FW Subject =~ /^(?i:re|fw):/
> or
> rawbody __HS_QUOTE /^>
>
> SCORING.
>  0.2 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        STOX_REPLY_TYPE
>  1.9 STOX_REPLY_TYPE_WITHOUT_QUOTES STOX_REPLY_TYPE_WITHOUT_QUOTES
>
> As legitimate mail, it's picking up just over 2 points for this - and
> I'm wondering what the sender is possibly doing wrong here?

I think the intention is to look for spam where the headers say it's a
reply, but it doesn't look like a reply. reply-type seems to be made-up
by Microsoft so the rule is looking for spoofed headers.

The problem is that, from a quick search though this list, reply-type
doesn't seem to specific to replies.