On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 10:14 +0100, Jeremy Morton wrote:
> I've gotten a lot of false positives coming into my inbox lately, and
> the principle reason for most of them seems to be that they are matching
> the following rule:
> -4.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
> medium trust

Given the connecting IP is listed with an number of anti-spam
blocklists:

59.94.13.26 Listed in Spamhaus XBL (CBL Data)
59.94.13.26 Listed in Spamhaus PBL (ISP Maintained)
59.94.13.26 Listed in Barracuda Reputation List
59.94.13.26 Listed in dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net
59.94.13.26 Listed in UCE PROTECT LEVEL 2
59.94.13.26 Listed in UCE PROTECT LEVEL 3

and that

bestinternetdancer.com

Is listed in Spamhaus domain block list & the multi.uribl.com block list
you'd have to wonder why it gets a reduction  from: www.dnswl.org

I'm not 100% but isn't http://www.dnswl.org/ a 'DIY' whitelisting site
that anyone can kind of abuse?

The rule is tucked away in 72_active.cf, along with the other 'pay to
spam' whitelists from the likes of Return Path. I suggest you add this
to your local.cf to deal with such abuse:

score RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED 0
score RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED 0
score RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE 0

But that's just my default settings on every instance of SA that I work
on. Sometimes I add points for Return Path as it seems to help BLOCK
spam rather than pass ham - but that's a can of worms and a different
subject.