Den 2012-05-27 11:28, Jeremy Morton skrev:
I don't see what relevance the DNS servers I use on my my machine
have to do with querying dnswl.org - surely dnswl.org shouldn't even
know if I'm using Google's nameservers?

you are free to use google public dns as you like, but the more users using google dns servers the highter query hits come from google dns, and if that limit is over 100000 query dnswl block more querys, and this affact ALL google dns users, its fun to keep below dnswl radar there no ? :=)

this problem is gone if you have own local dns server in 127.0.0.1, but only if you still keep below the dnswl limit pr query ip

should i say "using shared resourses, makes shared limits" ?