On 6/28/2012 8:43 PM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> On 6/28/12 9:08 PM, Richard B. Pyne wrote:
>> SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 running as spamd called from maiad called
>> form postfix on CentOS 6.2 64bit linux.
>>

>> I am trying to get a new installation of SpamAssassin working am
>> getting this error:
>>
>> spam_scan FAILED: Can't locate object method "get_tag" via package
>> "Mail::SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 69) line 366.
>>
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>>
> review the perl modules that SA needs.
>
> you are missing at least one.
>
> did you install from source? or a package?
> a package should have all the perl modules. (HTML::TokeParse?)  just
> googled for 'perl+get_tag'
>
> what version of perl? something somewhat modern? 5.10+?
>
> install all the missing modules and restart spamd/mia
I first installed SpamAssassin from a package.than after first seeing
this error and noting that maia's configtest.pl complained that the
version was too old, I re-installed it from source. My perl is v5.10.1.

A forced reinstall of HTML::TokeParser and that appears to fix the
problem (cpan said it was already installed).

Thank you for the help.