Den 2012-07-26 17:26, Nißl Reinhard skrev:

reading the manuals, I've discovered that the AWL plugin isn't loaded
anymore in spamassassin 3.3. Therefore I put the following lines into
local.cf:

oh no, do not put loadlugin into *.cf files its wrong pr design, but so much wiki and bad behavior still continues

for a start:

spamassassin 2>&1 -D --lint | less

see this list, it also answers why loadplugin does not go into *.cf files hopefully

recheck your *.pre files

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AWL
use_auto_whitelist 1

but the file auto-whitelist hasn't been touched since the upgrade
from 3.1 to 3.3 (to be precisely: spamassassin-3.3.2).

What am I still doing wrong?

nothing just reading the wroung homepage