On 09/05/12 13:16, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> I think they both make sense since one checks for words and another
> checks for numeric.
>
> We could discuss scoring though the S/O looks pretty good at

Agreed, it hits a lot more spam than ham here, too.

> I typically focus on score set 1 in my installations.  Which score set
> are you using?

Same here.

> If you have Hams that hit this a lot, we might ask that you get involved
> in our masscheck program to improve the scoring perhaps?

Nope, the only thing that looked suspicious to me was that both rules
would hit "ONE MILLION DOLLARS ($1,000,000)" for a score of ~4.

Individually, "ONE MILLION DOLLARS" should add some points, and so
should "$1,000,000". But if one is just clarifying the other, there's
really only one hit, but it's getting scored twice.