One user complained about a false positive. When I examined the mail, there appeared to be at least two rules that didn't work as I thought they should because of a Received line in which IPv6 Link Local addresses were used. It appears that a patch was previously put in that was thought to fix these kinds of things.

SpamAssassin 3.3.2 (2011-06-06)
The (obfuscated) Received headers are

          by AAA.sri.com ...; Mon,  1 Oct 2012 09:54:18 -0700 (PDT)
   BBB.SRI.COM ([fe80::1234:5678:90ab:cdef%12]) ...
          ...; Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:54:14 -0700
Other headers include:
x-originating-ip: [AA.BB.CC.DD]
The scoring was

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [AA.BB.CC.DD listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.3 RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL        RBL: Relay in RNBL,
https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
[AA.BB.CC.DD listed in bl.score.senderscore.com]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [AA.BB.CC.DD listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
0.1 RDNS_NONE Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
The sender was apparently using AA.BB.CC.DD (a Comcast address, presumably his home address). He logged into the mail system of SRI.COM (independent of our mail system) and sent his mail from within it (which is why CCC.SRI.COM is the oldest Received line).

1. I believe that RDNS_NONE should not have fired. At the time of processing, the internal networks included 130.107/16 and 128.18/16, and cover the top 3 Receiveds. The earliest received shows a Link Local IPv6 address, which should match IP_PRIVATE in Constants.pm.
All of the IPv4 addresses have reverse DNS, including the x-originating-ip.

2. I believe that ALL_TRUSTED should have fired. The trusted networks included 130.107/16 and
128.18/16.   The Link Local IPv6 address should not have affected that.

Apparently the patch for bug 4964 did not fix this, and not the
ALL_TRUSTED problem in bug 4503, as claimed.

I presume the problem is due to the IPv6 addresses. I also (subsequently) added
  fe80:/10
to the trusted and internal networks, but that didn't change things.

Am I missing something, or should I file this as a bug report?

Other things of note:
3.  At the time the message was sent, RDNS_NONE was scored as 1.3.
I manually changed its score to 0.1 after seeing this problem, until it is fixed.
This gets the score below 5.0.

4.
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_3_x.html has
RCVD_IN_PBL = 3.6  (Spamhaus Policy black list)
RCVD_IN_SBL = 2.6  (Spamhaus Spam black list)
RCVD_IN_XBL = 0.7  (Spamhaus Botnet black list)
which seems backward to me.  The 3.2 tests scoring seems more reasonable.
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_2_x.html has
RCVD_IN_PBL = 0.5
RCVD_IN_SBL = 2.8
RCVD_IN_XBL = 2.9

The Policy Black List applies to anyone using Comcast (this /14, and similarly for the /12
that includes my home IP address) as their ISP, unless they opt out

http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/query/PBL1523209

To hit all of the users that use that mail system with a 3.6 score is surely going to cause a number of false positives.

5. This recipient got no benefit from Bayesian scoring. Another recipient did get benefit. It turns out this recipient's mail has had most of the spam stripped out before the mail gets to our server. So there were too few spam messages for the Bayesian scoring to be triggered.