On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, Joseph Acquisto wrote:

On 10/15/2012 at 3:46 PM, Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org> wrote:
On Mon, 2012-10-15 at 14:02 -0400, Joseph Acquisto wrote:
Still can't get GTUBE messages. Am I being dense? Sending messages with the GTUBE "signature", from external sites, don't seem to arrive. I don't see them trapped in my day jobs outgoing queue, etc.

Is there any sign of these messages in your mail logs?

Its often easier to see what's happening by looking at the logs rather
than checking if anything is trapped in a queue.

Not a sign.  I use fetchmail to grab mail from an ISP, so I can see pretty
clearly when messages are fetched.
There's not all that much traffic when I am sending these GTUBE messages.

I suggest you contact your ISP and ask whether they are doing anything that would discard GTUBE messages.

  Homeland Security: Specializing in Tactical Band-aids for Strategic
  Problems.                       -- Eric K. in Bruce Schneier's blog
 137 days since the first successful private support mission to ISS (SpaceX)