On 10/24/2012 12:48 PM, Joseph Acquisto wrote:
"Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@pccc.com> 10/24/12 11:55 AM >>>
On 10/24/2012 11:25 AM, Joseph Acquisto wrote:
"Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@pccc.com> 10/24/12 9:52 AM >>>
On 10/24/2012 6:09 AM, Joseph Acquisto wrote:
OBTW . . .  fixed my starved db  by adding --mbox to the sa-learn command line.
 It seems happy now.   Funny, for some reason I thought that was default.
Guess not.
What version of SA are you using?
3.3.2  - I believe, came with opensuse 12.2

joe a.
According to the docs, Detect is the default. Might need a -D to see why
it's not detecting as mbox.

Can you open a bug please?

Regards,
KAM
Will try.

How can I trap/redirect the -D output?  In entirety?  I use putty to access the
box and cannot sroll back all the way to
the beginning of output.  Perhaps there is a secret to that, as well.

Edit your Putty settings. In the "Window" section there is an option for "Lines of scrollback". I set mine to 200000. That way, I can always scroll back to see or copy whatever I need to.

--
Bowie