On Sun, 28 Oct 2012, Alexandre Boyer wrote:

I wont be able to upload ham corpus, as those mails contains private data.

I wasn't suggesting that. I only ever ask for spam samples.

I could contribute to your personnal effort in two ways: helping you to get
better rules on those languages (french being my mother tongue, I could
help you on latin languages) and provide you with samples.

If you have any non-English 419 Fraud spam samples or account phishing spam samples, I would be happy to have copies. Thanks.

  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
                                              -- www.darwinawards.com
 3 days until Halloween