Hello,

Well as far as I know, if your SA instance restart after sa-update, it
should find the most recent and up to date ruleset.

Did you restart your instance? if you use amavis, restart it as well.

You may want to remove the ancient (theoritacally unsued) rulesets in
/var/lib/spamassassin in order to keep the most up to date one.

If this do not work, review your configuration. I don't know, maybe
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.003001 is hardcoded somewhere?

Alex, from prypiat.
Yes, I recycle.