On 11/19/2012 07:18 AM, Michael Monnerie wrote:
[crosspost postfix-users and spamassassin-users]

Am Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 14:08:08 schrieb Michael Monnerie:
How should we report those IPs, is there a "anti botnet unit"
somewhere?

Lets concentrate back on the subject, I got this answer:

normally it makes no sense to report botnets

And this is what makes me worry. Botnets are todays biggest source of
spam, and nobody has ever started to fight it really? There are tons of
tools for every small issue, but nothing to cope with the biggest shit?

There are hundreds of entities fighting botnets (use Google).
It's just that, afaik, none will accept a list of IPs from anybody and do much with them unless you become a trusted source.

You need to get affiliated with one of these entities and help with whatever they require/use/do.

Axb