Am 24.01.2013 10:41, schrieb tony:
> centos 5.8 server running spamassassin-3.3.1-2.el5
> I've been using spamassassin for three years and during that period it's
> been doing a great job of keeping spam down to almost zero but in the last
> couple of weeks I've seen and increase in junk mail slipping through - about
> 3 to 4 a day which is a big increase over zero. I wanted to know if anyone
> else has experienced this...
> Have the spammers worked out a new way around the current SA machinery?

this must not be related so spamassassin, spam is comming in waves and
every one has its own , so perhaps youre only more targeted yet
update your rules , and look after your other antispam features too, do
log analyse and see what might fit better before the content scan stage
i.e postscreen rbls etc, in general spam tendence is going more
individual targetting these days