Den 11-02-2013 16:23, Kevin A. McGrail skrev:
On 2/11/2013 10:18 AM, Marc Perkel wrote:
I actually have 2 companies who are paying me for spam. Just shows
some people will buy anything. :)

capitalist long live

But also looking to give it away. I have about 7 more people who I
give it away or trade it for their data.

you get spamassassin for free no ?, whats make you so damm speciel ?

I'm not a capitalist and in a few weeks, I will be revisiting our
masscheck system.  Any chance you'd be willing to setup some tools to
process your spam/ham and report findings to improve our rules?

ha that was the same saying 52 weeks ago :=)

until that date i will rebuild dovecot 2.x when its ready, fans are loudly here :)