On 24.02.13 12:17, Hendrik Haddorp wrote:
Thanks for the info. I checked the update folder and see these scores:
   score TO_EQ_FM_DOM_HTML_ONLY                2.800 0.001 2.800 0.001

The way I read it is that you made the change you where talking about and now the rule really only gets used for faked senders. Thanks a lot, that seems to fix my problem nicely!

I'd recomment lowering the score not to 0.001 but to number as big as
possible, but small enough not to trigger spam in this combination. However, I found much better to send correct plaintext alternatives of HTML
mail (and not just "your mailer does not support HTML mail")