On 2/23/2013 5:49 PM, Hans van Kranenburg wrote:
It sounds quite normal to me that people send each other shortened
links, why should this rule trigger a score completely on its own, and
why such a high contribution to the total score?

SHORTENED_URL_HREF might be more like a rule that helps triggering a
meta in combination with other detected conditions.
Agreed. This rule needs to have a ceiling added for scoring. I believe I've done this and it should ripple through masscheck in the next 24 hours or so.

svn commit -m 'added ceiling for score on SHORTENED_URL_HREF'
Sending        rulesrc/sandbox/khopesh/20_khop_experimental.cf
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 1449530.

Regards,
KAM