On 3/8/2013 8:48 AM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
On 3/8/2013 8:39 AM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:
Also, what if someone wants to integrate your product into some kind
of javamail server? (Apache James, in example
Vsevolod, do you have forum for your project that you can post as this
are a bit off topic for an SA list?

Regards,
KAM
Oh, sorry Kevin: I'm the true guilt for this.

If you don't mind, I suggest to let Vsevolod reply and eventually switch to his
list for anything furhter.

After all, some of the Vsevolod work could even result in a SA plugin... ;)
No worries. I don't mind seeing the occasional off-topic items and just general how to fight spam bastard discussions. And I look forward to see if there is synergy with the Rspam project!

Regards,
KAM