Dave Funk wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Mar 2013, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> On 3/15/2013 9:17 AM, Tom Kinghorn wrote:
>>       On 15/03/2013 15:11, Christopher Nido wrote:
>>

>> http://www.naturalstonesinc-munged.com/aah/pabfjd/pgrezs
>>

>> Now this is a guy with "cahona's grande' " for spamming the
>> spamassassin list.
>>
>> Poor sucker.
>>

>> It's a compromised Yahoo! account.  One of the #1 spamming issues
>> right now for us.
>>
>> Regards,
>> KAM
>
> Not only a compromised Yahoo! account but also a compromised website
> so listing the URLs in some kind of RBL will be probelmatic for FPs.

I wrote a custom plug-in to detect certain things about these messages that,
so far, have not resulted in any FPs (one would have to have a yahoo account
and make the message look just like the spams) and I have looked a some of
the messages caught and something I noticed in all, so far cases, is that if
you attempt to pull the link from wget without using a user agent string you
will get ERROR 405: Not Allowed every time, so far. I also find that there
are *several* common traits within the body of the web pages, for instance a
fox news copyright, specific class names and links names such as '<li><a
href="http--//www.buy-berryrasp.com/order.php">Home</a></li>' (remove the
--)

If anyone has a chance to verify this, especially the 404 without a
user-agent string I would think something could easily be done with a custom
plug-in to detect that. Oh, and they all do a 301 or 302 redirect at the
intial request

Rick