On 12.04.13 10:51, Catalin Constantin wrote:
Is there any way to set SA to only check in RBLs IP of last Received line ?

I often get rules like RDNS_NONE, RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL
triggered for emails sent from a home connection via a legite mail server.

SA has settings (trusted_networks and internal_networks) that affect which
misconfigured them.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath

There's a long-standing bug relating to the x86 architecture that
allows you to install Windows.   -- Matthew D. Fuller