>>> On 4/27/2013 at 11:17 AM, Benny Pedersen <m...@junc.eu> wrote:
> Joe Acquisto-j4 skrev den 2013-04-27 13:37:
>
>> Very interesting.   However, I don't see any BAYES_xx markings in the
>> headers at all.
>
> how is you bayes setup ?
>
> what gives "sa-learn --dump magic" ?
>
>> I assumed that is because it is not scoring yet, due to low samples.
>> Or some other reason.
>
> that could be the reason, others might be diff users bayes learning
>
>> How do I find that number?
>
> --dump magic

I seem to have not stated my query clearly, as several have suggested this.
Or, it was perfectly understood, but I am not comprehending.

I don't want to know how to see the tokens, etc (I do, but already know how).
I was curious about this BAYES_xx thing, which I gather is something I should
see in a message header.

joe a.