Michael Orlitzky skrev den 2013-05-08 17:24:
(replying randomly in the thread)

We've been getting complaints about these, so while I don't like to
target a TLD indiscriminately, I think I'd like to add a few points to
mail from *.pw for a couple of months until things clear up.

What's the correct way to do this? A regexp on the from/return-path
headers? Or is something built-in?

add *.pw to freemail_domains in local.cf

or to blacklist_from *.pw or maybe also to blacklist_to *.pw

hope its not needed to do same with urls

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it