Jason Haar skrev den 2013-05-09 09:43:
On 09/05/13 17:38, Benny Pedersen wrote:
hope its not needed to do same with urls
We're received spam with non-.pw headers but .pw urls. I'm blocking (ie
scoring high) anything with .pw/ urls at the moment - it's so bad :-(

sorry i did not see this before now, subject says url, but i have just fokus on sender addresses, well i would then make sense to meta sender and url to be from same domain to not be scored badly, spammers is so geek :)

urls scanning imho includes sender domain match, it is imho a bug that is better to not resolve

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it