starlight.201...@binnacle.cx skrev den 2013-05-09 17:47:

spamassassin 2>&1 -D -t msg
on both versions should show what happen

Ran this and the problem is not reproducible
with the command-line SA invocation.  Only
fails running under MimeDefang.

then report this to mimedefang maillist, and post here if there is a hided bug in mimedefang, only thing i can now think about is that it could be milter related ?, i cant remember if mimedefang have its own trusted_networks setup or just rely on sa there ?

Forgot earlier to mention that this
is running under 'sendmail' 8.14.7.

it should not matter since mimedefang does not talk to sendmail direct, only milter

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it