On 06/03/2013 11:51 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi,

Do you not like connection-oriented RBLs? That client IP address is in
both cbl.abuseat.org & pbl.spamhaus.org lists as an infected client.

We run an anti-spam service for about 100K users and sell appliances
that filter for many more.  Paying for RBLs is not cost-effective at
that scale.

You aren't finding that it's just at the expense of requiring
increased processing power on the servers themselves?

For an individual small network with an appliance, it's probably not a
big deal, but I would think it would take a couple of large systems to
process 100k users without the benefit of an RBL like zen.

Dave sells boxes - if a client needs more resources, Dave will happily sell him more boxes .-)