Dave Warren skrev den 2013-06-03 23:45:

Unless you run submitted outbound mail through SpamAssassin, in which
case you could expect a VERY high false positive rate. While
SpamAssassin isn't fantastic for this particular role, it can help you
catch compromised accounts/systems before they spew too much.

if outbound is spam its spam, if outbound is ham, learn it as ham, will benefit on content wanted back, but maybe i am the only one see it as so ?

You could probably mitigate this with one of the "trusted" type lists
that SpamAssassin uses though, if the rule were well written.

its basicly the same as postfix script what email addresse is sent to, that skip sender blocking on return, just here its bayes not knowing what senders is ham learned since it does not see it

--
senders that put my email into body content will deliver it to my own trashcan, so if you like to get reply, dont do it